Men's Crossover Transition Hoodie from Organic fabric (Bamboo Green & Grey)
This light/medium weight Hoodie is the perfect intersection of function & fashion. Excellent stitch-work & details abound.
100% Made in Los Angeles, California!
A higher neck-line for several "looks" & added warmth when needed. Several of the potential "looks" are captured in our photographs. Zip the hoodie all the way up for a classic "mock" turtle-neck look.
There is interior self-lining along the neck-line & entire length of the zipper for superior shape & construction. And check out the RIB paneling used extensively to provide utmost style, comfort, & sleek contours -- down sides of the torso, surrounding the elbows, on the cuffs & shoulders, and at the base -- providing flexibility to pivot points while maintaining shape. The fabric around your elbows will no longer "droop" thanks to bending your arms throughout the day. Check it out!
Hand-made in Los Angeles from custom Modal fabric - this fresh, versatile hoodie is softer & more durable than cotton.
Model in a photo: 6'1, 170lbs, size: M
- A high neckline, which gives it an added warmth feature.
- Hand made in LA (California) from custom Modal fabric.
- They have an interior self-lining that goes through the length of the zipper as well as the neck.
- That gives an awesome shape and sleek design altogether.
- RIB paneling for complete comfort style and sleek contours
Size: S, M, L, XL (please choose)
Color: Bamboo Green & Grey