2) Crossover Hoodies: Chocolate w/Black & Sand w/Chocolate
3) Thermal V-Neck Long Sleeve: Chocolate & Sand
Welcome to our E-shop - Yoga-Eco-Clothing.com
It's often claimed that a large number of studies have found no difference in the nutrient content of organic and non-organic crops. It's true there have been more than a hundred studies comparing the nutrient content of organic and non-organic foods and the results are inconclusive.
If you go department store and check the prices of some organic products you can observe that they are more expensive that non-organic goods. Maybe you can think that why you should choose to buy organic products that is more expensive. The reason why you should buy organic products is that there are benefits that you can get if you buy and consume them. Below are the reasons why you should choose organic products.
• With natural farming, you don't need to use chemicals that are use to improve the quality of your product. And some of these chemicals like pesticides can contaminate our water that we drink every day.
• Natural farming does not require chemical spraying. Because are possibility that if you spray chemicals it can leave linger in the air that we can inhale.
• The product of organic farming is healthier than conventional farming. Because the soil of organic farming is compost of organic materials that can help improve the nutrients of foods.
• Did you know that animals that are raised organically are very safe? Because they are not given any growth hormones that are not safe to our body.
• We all know that animals that are raised organically are feed by organic foods only. That's why organic animals are very safe to eat because you can ensure that there is no chemicals like pesticides that can be pass to your body. Some contaminated meat can cause very dangerous diseases. Just like a dangerous disease called Creutzfeldt-Jacob is cause by contaminated beef.
Helping Farmers and Workers
• The conventional farming is not that safe. It can increase the risk of cancer because of daily exposure of chemicals.
• Organic farms are usually small farm and owned by normal people. By buying their organic products you can help them survive and help them to produce more healthy and safe foods.
• Although there are many conflict about the research of which is safer and healthier, eating non-organic foods are not already proven to be completely safe to eat. But nobody knows what the effects of chemicals from non-organic foods that we digest to our own body.
• As mentioned above, organic farming does not encourage using chemicals that can pollute our environment, so we can breathe and drink freely with less worries.
• If the mentioned reasons above still didn't convince you, you can try consuming organic foods because personal experience is the best reference.
The above reasons why you should choose organic is can also be apply to non-food products as well. Wearing and using organic materials like organic clothing will eliminate the harmful chemicals that your skin may absorb and can cause skin diseases.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
See also >> Why Sustainable Fabrics?
Yoga is an ancient practice that helps create a sense of union in body, mind, and spirit. The most important benefit of yoga is physical and mental therapy. The aging process, which is largely an artificial condition, caused mainly by autointoxication or self-poisoning, can be slowed down by practicing yoga. Although yoga has been shown to be beneficial in a variety of conditions, it is not considered a therapy for specific illnesses. Yoga also strives to increase self-awareness on both a physical and psychological level. This allows people to take early collective action, such as adjusting posture, when discomfort is first noticed. Practicing yoga can provide chronic pain sufferers with useful tools to actively cope with their pain and help counter feelings of helplessness and depression. Laboratory tests have proved the yogi's increased abilities of consciously controlling autonomic or involuntary functions, such as temperature, heartbeat and blood pressure. Patients who practice yoga have a better chance of gaining the ability to control their breathing problems.
Yoga is dynamite to make you feel younger with heightened mental prowness. Longer life often result from following yogic ways of health maintenance. Yoga is approximately 4,000 years old and is a scientific methodology aimed at uniting the mind, body, and spirit. Yoga is believed to reduce pain by helping the brain's pain center regulate the gate-controlling mechanism located in the spinal cord and the secretion of natural painkillers in the body. Breathing exercises used in yoga can also reduce pain. Yoga has consistently been used to cure and prevent back pain by enhancing strength and flexibility. Both acute and long-term stress can lead to muscle tension and exacerbate back problems.
Biochemical benefits of Yoga are as follows:
1. Sodium decreases.
2. Triglycerides decrease.
3. Cholinesterase increases.
4. Hemoglobin increases.
5. Total white blood cell count decreases.
6. Thyroxin increases.
7. Vitamin C increases.
Exercise Benefits of Yoga:
1. Rapid forceful movements.
2. Increased muscle tension.
3. Moderate to high caloric consumption.
5. Imbalance activity of opposing groups.
6. Boredom factor.
Physiological Benefits of Yoga
1. Pulse rate decreases.
2. Cardiovascular efficiency increases.
3. Musculoskeletal flexibility and joint range of motion increase.
4. Posture improves.
5. Strength and resiliency increase.
6. Immunity increases.
7. Pain decreases.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
See also >> Yoga Apparel - Salutations In Comfort And Style